UK Chief Revenue Officer Network
Understand increasingly sophisticated buyers and find a competitive advantage to build top-line growth.
- Optimising the value of data to improve sales analytics and increase profits
- The marriage of marketing programmes with strategic sales processes
- Exploring AI Chatbots and Virtual Assistants as a new stream of selling
- Using Machine Learning and AI to increase customer acquisition and improve customer satisfaction
- A guide to approaching the board and working collaboratively with the CEO
- Outperforming competitors with workplace diversity
- Evaluating the best ways to team up with the CMO
- Attracting and retaining the minority that deliver the majority of business value
- Forward Thinking—Managing Economic Uncertainty
Join us September 6-7, 2021 at the Sopwell House, St. Albans, Hertfordshire, UK
OpenSymmetry enables clients to achieve greater operational efficiency and get better sales results. OpenSymmetry is a global consulting company specializing in the planning, implementation, and optimization of industry leading technology suppliers of sales performance management solutions.